What personal information is collected and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users in three ways: directly from the user (such as when ordering a product, registering an account or signing up for a newsletter), from our Web server logs, and through cookies.
- We use the information primarily to provide you with a personalized Internet experience that delivers the information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you.
How is my personal information protected?
- We have implemented certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
- However, please note that we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the personal information?
- We rely on some of our affiliates for support of the products and services we offer, and we share some of our back-office functions with other companies. Our affiliates are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access.
How may I correct, amend or delete my personal information, or update my preferences?
- You may cancel your registration or update your preferences at any time simply by contacting us.
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please contact us.
If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this policy and/or our practices, please contact us at:
Law Offices of Evan Fish, P.A.
1401 Sawgrass Corporate Parkway,
Sunrise, FL 33323
Phone: +1 (954) 805-3308