Law Offices of Evan Fish, P.A. provides legal representation for all aspects of residential real estate transactions in Florida including acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, easements, title insurance and mortgages.
We act as a fiduciary of our clients and act in our client’s best interest. Our duties include:
- Exercising care in representing the client,
- Following any lawful instructions of the client,
- Complying with all requirements of the license law, along with other applicable statutes, rules and regulations,
- Disclosing to the client any material facts of the transaction of which we are aware,
- Advising the client to obtain expert advice related to material matters when necessary or appropriate,
- Accounting in a timely manner for all money and property received in which the client has or may have an interest,
- Keeping confidential all confidential information, unless we are permitted to disclose the information.
There are two main types of representation:
If you are selling a property, we become your seller representative during real estate specific transactions. We are legally obligated to represent you and your financial interests as a seller.
If you are buying a property, we become your buyer representative during real estate specific transactions. We are legally obligated to represent you and your financial interests as a buyer.
When we represent both the buyer and seller, our lawyers represent the buyer and seller equally, owes confidentiality to all parties and may do nothing to the detriment of either the buyer or the seller.